The director for the independent feature film Illegal Invisible Ignited will be holding auditions in Austin, Texas for starring and supporting roles.Alexander Stockton Films is prepping the film, which will shoot in the Austin, Texas area from June 16, 2014 through August 01, 2014. Illegal Invisible Ignited is the story of Franky DeLuna, a Hispanic immigrant that was brought to the US illegally when he was a little boy. Franky dreams of being an inventor but is forced to not exist in the country that he calls home. After being deported for contacting the police in order to prevent the rape of one of his coworkers, Franky reunites with his father in Mexico and tries to make a new home in this foreign country that he is technically from. But facing the life-threatening corruption of the cartels which killed his grandfather and forced his mother to bring him to the US years ago, Franky must decide if his home is a country that he doesn't know or a country that doesn't want him.
Illegal Invisible Ignited Open Casting Call Details
Frank- 25 – Latino
Brit- 25 – White
Ale – 15 – Latina
Paco- 40 – Latino
Anita- 30 – Latina
Letty- 40 – Latina
To set up an audition appointment, submit a headshot and resume to the following immediately:
Please put "CASTING-AUSTIN" in the subject line of your email. There are other roles, please e-mail us for full casting breakdown and to schedule your audition time.
Audition Date: April 26, 2014
Audition Start Time: 01:00
Audition End Time: 06:00
Audition Location/Address: 600 River St. Austin, TX 78701
Compensation: Paid. Film Credit, Meals, Snacks and Beverages, Transportation, Lodging.
All talent including minors and foreign actors must be legally eligible to work in the state of Texas and in the United States.
The 2014 Austin Actors Resource Guide eBook comes with free quarterly updates and includes the following information and documents for adults, minors, and foreign talent who would like to work as an actor or extra on film and television productions in Texas and the United States:
• Child Labor Laws in Texas
• Summary of the Texas Child Labor Law
• Texas Child Labor Law FAQ
• Texas Limitations on Employment of Child Actors
• Texas Application for Child Actor - Performer Authorization
• Texas Application Exceptions for Child Extras
• Texas Workforce Commission Teen Application for Certificate of Age
• Texas Child Labor Complaint Form
• USA Child Actor Work Permit Requirements
• USA Immigration Work Permits and Visas
• Non-Immigrant Visa Application
In addition to the following Austin Actors Resources:
• Audition Tips
• How To Make an Audition Video
• Austin Casting Directors List
• Austin Extras Casting Directors List
• General Talent Agent Information
• Austin Talent Agents List
• Austin Acting Coaches, Classes, and Schools List
• Austin Headshot Photographers List
• Headshot Mass Printing Photo Labs
• Actors Unions
• Sample Actors Resume
• Sample Beginning Actors Resume
• Sample Cover Letters
• Entertainment Industry Terminology
• Miscellaneous Austin Resources
• PDF Users Guide
The 2014 Actors Resource Guide eBooks are available here.
Do NOT send photos and resumes to the production companies, as they will most likely end up being thrown away. They do not cast the films, rather they hire casting directors who sort through the thousands of submissions.
Alexander Stockton Films
To Be Cast
the story of Franky DeLuna, a Hispanic that was brought to the US undocumented when he was a little boy. Franky dreams of being an inventor but is forced to not exist in the country that he calls home. After being deported for contacting the police in order to prevent the rape of one of his coworkers, Franky reunites with his father in Mexico and tries to make a new home in this foreign country that he is technically from. But facing the life-threatening corruption of the cartels which killed his grandfather and forced his mother to bring him to the US years ago, Franky must decide if his home is a country that he doesn’t know or a country that doesn’t want him.